Does you silverware drawer look like this?
how much could a person tell about you simply by looking at your silverware drawer?
Lets play a game! Say something descriptive about each picture as you look at the following
silverware trays and see if it matches my assessment!
Could be fun to see if a total stranger might have the same quick interpretation as you….
I am imagining conversations going on in these kitchens….
guys in the house could hit the right slot!”
Photo credit: http://backintimefurniture.com/page3653.asp
2. “Organization? Whose got time for that? By the way has
anybody seen my Grandma’s priceless butter knife?”
3. “Happiness is every type of gadget all nicely placed in
one drawer…and who cares if you really don’t know what they are for!”
4. “Okay, who asked Harold to put away the silverware
last night? It’s NOT even April Fools Day yet!”
5. “Wow, I’ve got the neatest stack of forks and spoons…oh crap
one slipped off and now I have to start over. Well look quickly!”
6. “Now I’ve just got the cutest darn silverware anyone could
ever want! Yeah it’s red… I like red!”
to find the tool I use to strain the oil in the car…
could it be in this kitchen drawer? If not can I use this yellow thingy?
8. “Ahhh Okay there are my Ginsu knives that I got with my paid order
of those matching set of 24 mini salt and pepper shakers. Gotta love late night TV!”
9. “Mom, who cares if they are not in the right place,
at least I hit the drawer!”
10. “What is this Knife Heaven?”
11. This one speaks for itself….and it’s profane! 🙂
If you have a picky eater you might like these:
I simply could not write a post about silverware and not somehow include these adorable little things. I think the road equipment is hilarious. Backhoe and food…hummmm not sure about that. The “Air Fork One” is just too cute not to show! Little “wanna be pilots” all over the world will be happy at dinner time! I say whatever it takes. We have a picky eater and I’m always looking for clever ideas. That’s why we have some many toddler utensils!
- Putting Away the Silverware, Squee-Style (squee.icanhascheezburger.com)
- Grandma’s Silver (megnut.com)